Discourse.fsnnetwork.org reserves the right to make any change to the information provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
About the FSN Network Discourse
The Discourse.fsnnetwork.org is an inclusive implementation-focused global platform for the food security community that fosters knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Who can use FSN Network Discourse Website?
The use of this platform is not limited, anyone with access to this system may use the information found within.
Sharing User-Generated Content
If you have a registered account with this site, you may be able to upload and share user-generated content with other users or the general public. If you choose to upload personal content, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content you add to the site is not covered by intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, or other restrictions imposed by you or other parties that would prevent the content from being shared, except as noted below.
- If you have intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks on content you upload or share, by doing so, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our website.
- Once deleted from our site in its entirety, the license for us to use your content ends. However, even if you delete your content from our website, it may still be available on the internet due to caching (for example, by proxy or reverse proxy servers, search engines, etc.) or by actions taken by other users of this website or others who may have downloaded or copied your content.
Interactions with Other Users
This site actively promotes interaction, collaboration, and knowledge sharing among its users and visitors. Users are responsible for providing valid information about themselves in their profiles, posts, and comments. However, this site cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of any user-generated content. Furthermore, this website does not endorse any of the information contained herein. The information provided on this website is not official U.S. government information and does not represent the views or positions of the U.S. Agency for International Development or the U.S. Government.
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users or visitors.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information for any account except your own.
- You will not post anyone else’s personal information on this site without their express written consent.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site.
When registering for an account or establishing a profile, you agree:
- You will create a personal account with your real name.
- You will keep your information accurate and up to date.
- You will not provide false or misleading personal information.
- You will not create an account for others without their permission.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You will not use this site if you are prohibited from doing so by any applicable laws.
- You will not use this site if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- You will not disclose your password to others, let anyone log in with your account, or otherwise jeopardize your account’s security.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone else under any circumstance.
Violation of Terms
User account data retention policy
Inactive Discourse.fsnnetwork.org accounts will be disabled after a year of dormancy and deleted after an additional six months unless the user logs in during that time. We will make an effort to contact you via email before your account is disabled.
If you attempt to log in and find your account has been disabled, please follow the prompt on the login screen or use the contact us form and we will work with you to re-activate it. If your account has been deleted, you will need to create a new one. Accounts that are listed as editors of content on FSN Network Discourse are exempt from this policy.
By “FSN Network Discourse website,” “website,” and “site,” we mean the full suite of features and services made available through our website, the disourse.FSNNetwork.org.
By “us,” “we,” and “our,” we mean The Kaizen Company and any other partner organizations working on the website.
By “content” we mean the information and data you post on our website, including comments, electronic files, and personally identifiable information.
By “post,” we mean placing content on our website.
By “use,” we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, upload, download, link, cross-reference, comment on, or create derivative works of.
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk and you assume all risk. The site is provided on an “as available,” “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FSNNetwork.org disclaims all warranties with respect to the site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, quality of information, and fitness for a particular purpose. FSNNetwork.org does not warrant that the site will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the site will be corrected. You specifically acknowledge that FSNNetwork.org is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from foregoing rests entirely with you.
Acceptance of these terms
By using the FSN Network Discourse Website or its services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the portal and its services.